Some Canada News
So, I thought I should go out of my way and find some kind of Canadian story I could write about that she might be able to comment on. So I went to the Calgary Sun (probably not the best choice, because if I know my Canadian papers well enough, isn't the Sun owned by FoxCorp's own Rupert Murdoch?). Anyways, I found this story about a member of the Cowsills dying. The Cowsills were the real life version of the Partridge Family; in fact, I think the latter was based on the former. They were a family group and they had a couple of modest hits in the late 60s and early 70s, including the theme from "Hair," and "The Rain, the Park, and Other Things." So, I guess Alberta is kind of sort of mourning tonight.
Sorry, pal. I'll keep looking for Canada news and will report when something quite more serious happens. With your new Conservative government, I'm sure that won't take long. And we in the U.S. should pay more attention to our friends up north. They give us far more support than we give them back. We should care about what's going on up there.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home