08 January 2008

And Here Comes Clinton

65% percent of the vote in and Tim Russert and Brian Williams are announcing it as a huge victory for Clintion, even though there hasn't been a declaration yet. They are gushing. Oh, now, they are announcing it for Clinton. It's a couple of percentage ponts. Not very much. But I will guarantee this: Just as all the media essentially guaranteed that Obama was going to be the big winner to the convention, now they are going to go back and say that Clinton is, trying to manipulate the real thing for their own desires. People of America! Don't listen to who is "supposed to win!" Vote your conscience! If I had a chance, I would have voted for Chris Dodd. If the media make it seem like Hillary now has the great advantage, they should shoot themselves for hypocrisy. They can't figure this shit out more than anyone. And I wish they would stop trying. Let people make up their own minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home