28 June 2006
I have a few friends who blog, and I love all of their stuff, but I think the guy I have the most respect for as a writer is my old friend Doug over at Pipeline. He's a very good writer, and a prince of a man to boot. He writes these incredible stories about his life and family, which always make me think I should be doing more of that than venting my political rage and watching World Cup. Doug was one of my favorite personalities back in my debating days, and he remains so to this day. Anyways, Doug has been cool enough to plug The Relay on his site, so its my opportunity to return the favor. You should go over to Pipeline and read Doug's account of his kidney stones. It's a real treat. It does, however, have an incredibly obscene (and very funny) joke in it, so beware if you are a member of Focus on the Family or something.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home