02 July 2006
Man, World Cup is throwing me for a loop. I really thought that the favorites going in to this weekend were Brazil and Argentina, and they both lose. Got to give Germany the edge now, because the home field advantage is really working for them. And World Cup rewards home teams. I saw Portugal as underrated, and they showed it against England, though I grew to dislike them due to their diving. Why do latin countries have a tendency to dive? I don't understand. And I hate Italy looking so good, because they are a bunch of divers, too. I can't decide who I want to win. I guess Germany. Because I can't stand the rest.


1 Comments:
Maybe you are better at this than you think...you did say before they started that you thought Germany would win.
Except for Portugal, the finals are almost identical to the countries represented in Busch Gardens VA amusement park.
--Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home