13 January 2007

Back and (hopefully) Better

I'm back on the blog after a long vacation of shovelling piles of snow in Colorado. And, apparently, Blogger has switched over to Google and the blog site should have new features. I'm still figuring out all that. But expect to see me back in action over the next few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger bubbamedic said...

At least you got out of here before the cold hit! There are many perks to working the rig at night, but one of the definate down side is working in this frigid air. The highs are gonna be below freezing all week with the temp dropping below zero for much of the week at night.
Glad you made it home well. How was that band you went to see?

1/13/2007 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how happy I was that you were here to help with the snow. Like your brother said, too bad you left before the cold hit. Brrrrrr!
Da

1/16/2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home