13 February 2007
I completely let it pass, but last Friday was the one-year anniversary of the opening of The Relay. Wow, that year went fast. But it was an event-filled year: the Winter Olympics, the World Cup, mid-term election, all sorts of things. Looking back at those heady days a year ago, I'm rather amazed at the output I generated compared with today. I've certainly slowed down. Perhaps I can crank things back up, but frankly, I feel like there isn't a lot to say anymore, at least politically. How many times can you say, "they are lying and destroying the Constitution" until you just give up. Ugh. Must . . . not . . . slip . . . into . . . nihlism.


1 Comments:
Lisa here. Congrats Steve...I've really enjoyed reading it and will raise a glass of wine in your honor tonight as I watch the snow fall.
I think my favorite post was either the leap year or the Babel Fish. Though I of course enjoy your political commentary as well. Maybe Babel Fish can help you say "they are lying and destroying the constitution" in a new way:)
Felicitaciones en tu anniversario.
Post a Comment
<< Home